Friday 25 September 2009

A Thankyou

Over on Anecdotal Evidence, Patrick Kurp pays me the compliment of referring to a string of my recent posts - a compliment I could return any week of the year. I've never made any secret of the fact that I regard Anecdotal Evidence as the finest thing in the blogosphere, the one I'd save from oblivion in any putative bonfire of the blogs. I think of Patrick as my blogscape better self, and turn to his writings at the end of every working day to restore me to my right mind and to the things that truly matter. Thank you, Patrick - and if anyone reading this has yet to discover Anecdotal Evidence, get over there at once, and keep scrolling.

3 comments:

  1. You're right, it is a great blog, and I'll add it to my list. And your blog, Nige, is the blog that I read at the end of every day. My mom had a severe stroke a few weeks ago and your blog was an island of stability during the long days and nights in the hospital. I'm back in London this weekend, packing up after living here for more than a year to head back home for the recovery period. I'm just grateful I'll still be able to keep experiencing a little bit of my life here through your blog, even though I'll be in the middle of America...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nige, Bry, Pat ... yes you are all wonderful, indescribably so, but please spare us diabetics the loviedom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Madfolly, that's good to know - and I hope your mother's recovering well.

    ReplyDelete